Swinburne University of Technology, Australia
1. File format: MS-PowerPoint (*.ppt) or Adobe PDF (*.pdf)
2. Time: About 15mins, including Q/A time.
3. Language: English
4. Fonts: Arial or Times New Roman
5, Dress code: Formal clothes
6. Facility: A laptop will be available in the conference room, presenters are suggested not use their own laptop. If presenters plan to use own laptop, please notify conference secretary via e-mail in advance and test the connection (It's better to bring any necessary adaptors) before session start.
7. Procedure: Copy the presentation file to conference laptop on the registration day. Contact the session chair(s) and introduce yourself to the session chair(s) before session starts. (Your paper ID, Name, Organization and Paper's title)
1. Poster Size: 1m*0.8m (height*width).
2. Language: English.
3. Color printing.
4.The poster should include: Paper ID, Conference Name’s Acronym, Significance of the research, the methods used, the main results obtained, and conclusions drawn.
5. Poster Template (Please contact conference secretary for poster template)
6. Posters are required to be condensed and attractive.
7. The conference organizer won't send/keep any posters after the conference.
Author who could not personally attend the conference can choose the following three presentation options:
1. Prepare a video (*.mp4) with 15 minutes, in English, present the work and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Prepare a PowerPoint with audio and send it to email@example.com.
3. Skype: Add Organizing Committee's Skype account in advance and make sure you are online before your presentation. Skype Account: APISE-Official
Asia Pacific Institute of Science and Engineering is a registered non-profit international scientific association.
If you are interested in joining APISE as Free-of-Charge, please compile and return the Member Application Formalong with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your application will be processed in 5 working days.
For all general questions, please contact: Ms. Con Cong
For Visa issues, please contact: Alan Lau
APISE WeChat (Official Account)
APISE WeChat (Consultation)
Copyright ©CEECT 2020 | Dec. 10-13, 2020, Swinburne University of Technology, Australia| All pictures of this web is from Internet.